2012.9-2016.7 Communication engineering, Shantou University (STU), Shantou, China
2016.9-2019.7 Control science and engineering, Guangdong University of Technology (GDUT), Guangzhou, China
2019.9-2023.6 Information and communication engineering, Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications (BUPT), Beijing, China
- Q. Zou, H. Zhang, C.-K. Wen, S. Jin, and R. Yu, “Concise derivation for generalized approximate message passing using expectation propagation,” IEEE Signal Processing Letters, vol. 25, no. 12, pp. 1835–1839, 2018.
- Q. Zou, H. Zhang, D. Cai and H. Yang, “Message passing based joint channel and user activity estimation for uplink grant-free massive MIMO systems with low-precision ADCs,” IEEE Signal Processing Letters, vol. 27, pp. 506-510, 2020.
- Q. Zou, H. Zhang, D. Cai, and H. Yang, “A low-complexity joint user activity, channel and data estimation for grant-free massive MIMO systems,” IEEE Signal Processing Letters, vol. 27, pp. 1290–1294, 2020.
- H. Zhang, Q. Zou, and H. Yang, “Estimation for high-dimensional multi-layer generalized linear model – Part I: the exact MMSE estimator,” submitted to IEEE Trans. Signal Process., 2020.
- Q. Zou H. Zhang, and H. Yang, “Estimation for high-dimensional multi-layer generalized linear model - Part II: The ML-GAMP estimator,” submitted to IEEE Trans. Signal Process., 2020.
- H. Zhang, and Q. Zou, “Symbol detection for massive MIMO AF relays using approximate Bayesian inference.” arXiv preprint arXiv:2003.11760 (2020).
- D. Cai, P. Fan, Q. Zou, and Z. Ding, “Design and analysis of short-packet non-orthogonal transmissions for cellular internet of things”, submitted to IEEE Trans. Wireless Commun., 2020.
- Q. Zou, H. Zhang and H. Yang, “Multi-layer bilinear generalized approximate message passing”, submitted to IEEE Trans. Signal Process. (2020).
- Q. Zou, H. Zhang and H. Yang, “Expectation-maximization-aided hybird generalized expectation consistent for sparse signal reconstruction”, submitted to IEEE Signal Processing Letters, 2020.
- 三导联远程心电系统的设计与实现 （2014年）
- 三节点自由度机械臂 （2016年）
My name is Qiuyun. Zou. I received the B.S. degree in communications engineering from Shantou university, Shantou, China, in 2016 and the master degree in control science and engineering from Guangdong University of Technology, Guangzhou, China, in 2019. I am currently working toward the PhD in School of Information and Communication Engineering, Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications. My research interests include Bayesian inferece, massive MIMO, and machine learning for wireless communications.